R4A Data Access Kit
The objective of the Rain for Africa project is to provide easy access to the best available weather and climate data from stations, radars, satellites, Numerical Weather Prediction Models and other sources. The R4A Data Access Kit (DAK) provides easy access to all available R4A data and information sources via a web service, API (Application Programming Interface) or via an operational data feed (automated export).
Are you interested to add value to the R4A data sources and to impress your users with advanced services from SAWS and ARC? Contact us now!
A selection of R4A services:
• Agricultural Services
– Crop information
– Livestock information
– Agrometeorology information
– Disease decision support
• Weather and Climate Services
– Weather information from radar, satellite & stations
– Short and medium-term weather forecasts
– Standardised Precipitation Index (SPI)